Monday, August 13, 2007

In the morning I had 2 black pepper chicken buns from Cheers and coffee from Banquet. In the afternoon I had 2 honeyed chicken buns, 1 siew mai, 1 jalapeno cheese roll from 7 Eleven and green tea. Just I had big chicken bun from Banquet.

Last Friday, I had nothing for breakfast except for coffee. So lunch I had 1 McChicken, 1 Double Cheese Burger, 1 siew mai and 1 black pepper chicken bun and green tea.

 

While walking back to office, I saw some familiar banners. Some casts from Heroes will be here in Singapore to promote Heroes Season 1 DVD. They will be here on 31st August 2007 in VivoCity.

 

Spending time on my own sometimes is just great. Sometimes it can be lonely. Well, I don’t really mind. I just feel calm when I have a time on my own after hours being in the office. Just relaxing under the blue sky with not so scorching sun or sometime scorching sun at the rooftop.

 

I’ve come to discover a certain pattern in the job I’m doing right now. I’m surviving. No struggling though. Everything just goes on well and smooth here. Everything is okay.

 

I am thinking of Blood+ right now but I am refraining to watch it. I have not got my part 3 and 4 yet. I’m already at the 2nd disc of part 2. If I were to finish it by this week, I’ll be anxious later. Well, the updates are waiting for me to watch. There are few still on line-ups.

 

.......Thank you

Regards; Siti Sarinah @6513-2264

               Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd