Friday, August 17, 2007

Mom is worried over the losing of her Korean channels while we are worrying on the future plans. I am worrying about myself which is totally pointless because the only I have to change i my laziness.

First Wild Adapter and now Saiyuki Gaiden. What's next? I don't know. Still looking for Wild Adapter 5 though but I guess it's not out yet. I've not listen to Wild Adapter 4 yet as I've not read the manga yet. I'm going to just browse Saiyuki Gaiden first as I've not read the manga yet. Hehekz! Currently only 3 volumes are out. Saiyuki Reload ~Burial~ 2nd part is coming out soon. Seeing the screencaps are just thrilling. I want to see Goku making a scene as Sanzo runs to his rescue. Hopefully Kazuya Minekura would come out with a Saiyuki Gaiden anime. Since bits and pieces were already shown in Gensoumaden Saiyuki. The thoughts of the 4 main characters are just best. Kazuya Minekura makes Journey To The West exciting.