Saturday, September 01, 2007

And so the name has decided not to be transfer or else the discount will be gone.

Companying mom to the wedding just now was a pain in the ass. I don't mind going at all but upon meeting Mr. L was the biggest mistake ever. Of all things, Mom had to come up with the little unnecessary chat that cause Mr. L to raise his voice. Earlier at home, she did the same to me. She wanted me to call the cab at the wrong timing which was already late and the best thing I was listening to the operator and if I don't hear properly I might press the wrong button or something and at the same time she was saying out the address to me. Than she can say if I don't want to go I can say so. Well, I almost did.
At the wedding, while eating she mentioned to Mr.L why not send the wedding card bla bla bla and I'm wondering since we're already here, why not just shut the hell up about it? She even brought up other people story le! It's so irritating. It has nothing to do at all. I couldn't be bothered. Seriously. Poor Mr.L's wife was accused of miscommunicating badly by that pointed finger of her husband. Sigh. Grandma stopped them. At times, I'm just happy that she is around. Seriously.

Tomorrow's wedding, I don't mind going at all. Whether it's later or earlier or if mom wants to hang around a bit longer, I do not mind at all. Being on dad's side even if I'm alone, I am so fine with it. But on mom's side and I'm alone, I rather be pooF.

Will be on mid-shift for the next 2 weeks. Will be in Capitol Centre rather than Peninsula Plaza though. A little bit more hectic in that centre rather than the quiet one. Doing alternate week though so I'll be working on a Sunday next week. Eh?! Or is it next 2 weeks? Oh well... That's how it goes though and so happy to me. Looking forward to 7th September with all the girls.