Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Found yet again another playground. Brings back old memory. Did a part-time there before when I was still not yet 20. Hahakz! Oh well, It's kind of good to e at that old place. I better not have anymore complaints. Convenience of train and bus. Same with Harbourfront but that was like far. This is in town. Same as in Bugis but that was like have to tempt all the goodies. What the hell am I talking? I am just blurting out nonsense, aren't I? ...Got Yammie to go for her training. She's been not sleeping well lately and had headaches. Guess by making her go for her training will perks up her energy. Hehekz. I sound like a good sister sey. But not a good person.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is very funny. Wants to commit suicide but his plans are always failed. The truth is, he is scared to die. But he wants to. But it's very funny la.
Completed Zombie-Loan and Devil May Cry. Entertaining animes although not much of an impact for a storyline. Clear them off from my folder. Now waiting to finish D.Gray-Man. 3 more episodes to go and man! 2nd season by end of the year. The actions better be good. I want to see Lavi and Camelot fight fight fight. Not to forget my darling Tyki Mikk with Allen.
What else?
I've not continue my Le Chevalir D'Eon yet. Sigh.
Watched Claymore til the latest eps. Like finally! Thanks Natto for the encouragement. Hahakz! And that boy, Raki. Who said he's getting stronger? He's like all kitty-cat!
Lovely Complex 21 was so touching that I cried. 22 is going to be a frustrating episode. Yes it is. Going to be. The preview show it so.