Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Going for medical check-ups, I know that a urine test is one them. It was the 1st I need to do when I reached that sophisticated Shenton Medical Centre at Republic Plaza 29th floor. After the urine test, it's the blood test. Oh I hate it! I hadn't had it for a long time. Putting that staple-like needle onto my finger. Damn it hurts. Not that it hurt badly but it just stings thats all. Eye test next. Everything went well for the right eye but all gone bad for the right eye. I couldn't see anything at all except for bigger bold letters and sentences. Height and weight as usual. After that, I though done already. Have to go for x-ray le!!! After x-ray, finally see doctor. Blood pressure and etc and than off I go for Ban Mian. Original Ban Mian ar. Boring. No Tom Yam or Spicy ones at Eastpoint. But damn that place is big! I've never been there before.
HANI-SenPai! Bring Me aRd oKay!
Had nice company. Had nice break fast. Had coffee-oreo ice blended with pearls from Sweet Talk and finally off home. Nice shower! Nice music.
ACID is new in my J-Rock list. Set up by the ex-lead singer of Siam Shade (after they disbanded) and later he retired and a new lead singer came in and ACID is going on. Their songs are openings and ending for Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou and Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou 2nd Act. Their album are best! I Loike!

My sister was ngigau-ing again this morning. This time she keeps mentioning "Sirius" name in a respond to me waking her up. It was the 3rd attempt of waking her up though. I wanted to laugh on the spot or shake her off on the spot but I just couldn't. I just let it go and went on to continue Darker Than Black. Okay! The ending of Claymore and Darker Than Black.... Darker Than Black will have a better ending! Yes!