Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It is raining. Why does it have to rain when I'm feeling a little energize. I want to be out early today. I didn't even sleep a wink the whole night due to the fact I slept longer hours yesterday and having coffee this whole morning, I am totally wide awake. The weather is really windy cold right now and why does it have to rain right now? Sigh.
I hope it stop raining when I'm going out later. Want to watch HanaKimi but scared I'll fall asleep. Want to watch Bleach: Memories of Nobody but scared I'll fall asleep.
I might have to put Harry Potter aside for awhile. Found an interesting book yesterday at the library. Yet again a literature by one of those Japanese authors. Seems like this time the story is kind of a Yaoi genre. Well, the young student is attracted to a Sensei and the Sensei seems to be fond of him although he is married to a beautiful wife.

I'm going to come back home for awhile before meeting the girls though. 2 more to go for Full Metal Alchemist and I might want to add in another title in my manga list. Tsubasa Chronicles. I watched the anime the fact that the character Fay D. Flourite was interesting. Plus the seiyuu is Daisuke Namikawa. Read about Fay D. Flourite on wiki and his character which evolves more deeply into his past life is saddening and torturous. Have got to read it. CLAMP's animation works that I've watched are X, XXXHoLic and Tsubasa's Chronicle. Well.... 30 more mins for me to go shower shower shower..... It's a cold day today.