Sunday, September 09, 2007

If you have something that you like or not, don't say anything about it too much. Eventually, you tend to grow use to it and when its gone you goes mad being stuck with a lousy replacement.

That aside... Bleach 139 is getting all so interesting now that fillers arc done! Seeing the 2nd fight of Grimmjow and Ichigo and Inoue being ushered away by Ulquiorra.
Have been stuck with Full Metal Alchemist since 2 nights ago. I stopped though s volume 4 was nowhere to be seen. Filled in the blanks for Natto-san and continued on last night. I thank you Natto-san for carrying the rest of the mangas for the whole more than 5hrs with you...but thank me for filling in volume 4 for you hor... . I couldn't get my eyes of them. Stopped at volume 2 and went on the net to settle some things.
When I woke up this afternoon, I continued

with Full Metal Alchemist. Colonel Mustang is still the serious one but he has so much sense of humor in the manga. The Elric Brothers never failed to have their sense of humor and depression altogether round. Hiromu Arakawa-sensei! The Best!
I was crying non-stop at volume 4 though. The chapter of the Life Sewing Alchemist and the chapter of Lt. Colonel Hughes being attacked and killed.
ChU is currently showing Full Metal Alchemist at 0130hrs Sunday morning and so I decided to watch and it was the Life Sewing Alchemist episode. It was all so sad!

I miss watching the series though. It's somewhere inside a box in my room but I'm too lazy to get the cd-rs into the cd-rom and watch. I got to have the dvd. I have Conqueror Of Shambala dvd though. It's a present from my ex when he got back from Hong Kong though. I remember he kept telling me it's a surprise non-stop. When he passed me the blank cd, I myself went blank. He just told me to bring it back home and play it on my dvd player. I went home and did as he told and I was jumping with tears! I didn't know that FMA has a movie! A Sequel yet to say!
2 parts I cried in the anime series. The 1st part was where Lt. Colonel Hughes was killed. The scene of his spirit seeing the brothers off at the train station few seconds after he died was all so touching and sad. The brothers were so fond of him only to find his tombstone after they came back. The 2nd part was when Edward sacrificed himself to save his brother and got separated between the two worlds.
In the movie, I cried at one part. The one and only part.... Despite Edward sacrificing again, Alphonse followed him to the other world and stayed together not wanting to be separated from his brother anymore and went on to research on Alchemy......

....AAAWWWW!!!! Just talking about those animated brothers are just sooo cute! I don't mind having them as my brothers!

Kkyyyaaaahhhhhh.....~~~~!!!!!

Oh well, I am will going to get the dvd series. Sooner or later. Not now. Now I have to find a new playground and get a new handphone replacement. Now that Annoying is gone, I'm feeling kind of annoying and irritated.

2nd Act of Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou is OUT! Woohoo! D.Gray-Man... Might be a disappointing ending to the series. It seems to be getting nowhere. There better be a sequel movie to end it all!
I still Le Chevalier D'Eon hanging for me to view but I don't feel like it now. What about Claymore? I don't know anymore.

I had Cousins Dinner gathering with my cousins the other night with guests Zwan and Amar along with us. It was a whole lot of blast. Went to Marina Square's Seoul Garden but it was all fulled. We made the wrong choice though but because we've not been to that outlet, we decided to go there but thanks to no seats... A rush to Takashimaya's Seoul Garden within 30 minutes after calling them, we start our big hurried feast. Being the last customers to leave at 15 mins past 2300hrs... We're still happy people.
The load of us. (Minusing Shasha who's capturing the photo.)

Camwhoring after dinner.

The Cousins ...(although it's incomplete)
Nad, kakShasha, Shid, Watita, kakRiN
Raihan, Ari, Sufy, Lili, kakYammie


The final Cousins' shot before saying bye-bye for the day