Saturday, October 27, 2007

Once again I am going to brag. I love Vanilla Latte from Spinelli. Seems like I can't have without it every morning. Well, I guess that is because Spinelli is just across the building from where I work. Well, I guess I'm not addictive to it. It's just that the nicest coffee I can get here is at Spinelli. Unless if there is no Spinelli or fast foods, I'll go to the nearest coffee shop.

Erm... Is latte a type of coffee? Hahakz

It's a cooling Saturday. Woke up with a heavy rain. Usually I would be worried as mom won't be awake to bring in the towels in but today I was so lazy that I just slept through. By the time I woke up, she was already awake. I forgot that she wanted to go the market today for big belanja.

Bleach 145 was funny la and it was a damn exciting thing to see all the Arrancar out. Noaitroa souns really irritating. Just like how he looks. The one with pink hair, I love the seiyuu. Nell is out! The cute little Nell is out. BUT! To be CONTINUED! alahai!
Gonna watch D.Gray-Man 54 and 55 tonight. Yohoo!!! Maybe continue Goong S tonight. Woohoo!

Oh yes, today got ..what ar? I forgot.