Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today work was okay. But counting some cash and updating my report was kind of stressful. What is so stressful about money I wonder. Hahakz! No gimbap today but sushis instead and Watson's distilled water. Hahakz! Vanilla latte.
A very sweet customer even brought me a whole lot of pineapple tarts, an apple and some biscuits. She told me if I told her earlier that I have no water she could bring it for me too. She so sweet la. She even kept me company. Well, yesterday also have a nice customer who came to keep company for awhile. Exchanged ringtones with them too. hahakz! Funny la.
But the incoming calls which are still stressful la!

Anyway, the keyboard over here in the office seems to be much more relaxing for my fingers to type rather than the one at home. Yammie, is it time to change?