Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Being a little greedy after seeing all the 20% off discounts, I made my choices. It was a tough one. I made few changes and finally made up my mind.

Goong S dvd.
Witch Yoo-Hee dvd.
Brave Story dvd.
HanaKimi (Jap) dvd.

Woohoo! I barely get any Korean dvds as those are always purchase by mom. But this time it's exceptional. There was promotion going on and who don't want to get it. Sushi Ouji's dvd is also out! I'm still eyeing Kurosagi, Anego, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Death Note 1 & 2 and Nobuta wo Produce.
Bleach's dvd set swere quite a bargain too.But I had to give it a pass.
Left my name and number to them so that they would inform me once Time Of Dog & Wolf will come out the dvd set with english subtitles. Yeah! Told mom about it when I got home and she told me why didn't use her name. I didn't know she became a member there. Hahakz!

The first dvd I watched was Brave Story. Woohoo! I love that story. HanaKimi next. Yam got into the story though and continued last night after she came back. Watch Witch Yoo-Hee before that. Not bad, the story. Shid and Sufy got me to watch it. I asked Shid how the hell she got to know about this drama. She told me, she when to a cd shop and saw Kim Jung Hoon. Sigh. Thought so. Because of Kim Jung Hoon.

Sigh.... Deepavali tomorrow. Happy Deepavali to all Indians out there. Having a little open house for the close friends tomorrow. Hope most of them will be there. Might be watching Transformers or Brave Story tomorrow and woohoo! Eat Eat eat!!!!!

Bought Loreal's Elseve Anti-frizz hair serum. Orange color bottle, as yammie said. Was really thinking twice about it. It's SGD16.90 !!!! Oh man! I bought it in the end though. My hair is really neat now. Wow!