Saturday, November 03, 2007

Girls' Generation, the female version of Super Junior. Well, that is what the word all around the net. Those netizens really have nothing better to do. Hahakz! But oh well. They were trained well. They dance well. They sing well. They sync well. They're pretty little girls. Hani-senpai said she discovers why she don't fancy K-girl bans. It's because they also try to sound cute. Told her though that that is how they sound like. Hahakz.

Shah Rukh Khan's DON on Star Gold. LOVE IT!

More tragics and fights are going on in D.Gray-Man. It was all exciting. Bleach 146 was cute. Rukia and Renji has appeared! Yeah! and Nell is really cute la! After that, Yukan Club ep 3 and than start on Time of Dog & Wolf. Lee Junki. Hahakz! I've never watch an action Korean drama cuz they're quite boring. But Time of Dog & Wolf seems to be well done. Well, aside that Lee Junki's in it the storyline is really fast-pace. I like it very much. But because I'm watching it on my pc, it's a little straining. I want to find the dvd and watch it in my room instead. Stopped at ep 5 and will continue tomorrow. Previewed Fly, Daddy, Fly too. It's a movie which Lee Junki acts in. And yes, I watch Fly, Daddy, Fly is because of Lee Junki. Hahakz!
Yesterday out with Yammie, Wan-wan and Shasha. There were lots of laughters and jokes and all. No harm done physically and mentally. Short people and tall people are both alike. Finale at 'Johan Gangsa Panjang'. Figure out yourself what is 'Johan Gangsa Panjang'.

I feel like having coffee but then again, my eyes feel kind of sleepy.

Wanted to get D.Gray-Man's manga vol 1 and 2 but vol 1 was sold out! Decided not to get it then. Went over to Borders to see if they're available but there none of D.Gray-Man. Instead, I got Rurouni Kenshin vol 1 manga. Which thereafter, we went to forum to meet Wan-wan for Vanilla latte. Nicely done. And Shasha meeting us there. ....Muahhahahahahahahahaha ...Laugh don't know for what.