Monday, December 10, 2007

The bug really hit me on Saturday. Woke up with a bloody sore throat. Went on for the whole day. The next day, I was down with flu and fever. My fever seems to come and go. Hani-senpai was already on the way, so I can't possibly ask her to turn back and carry all those vcds which she returning to me. She reached at few minutes after 2. We watched Nana 2 but I got really bored and frustrated. Well, my flu is what is irritating me. Therefore, I find everything rather irritating.
Hani-senpai borrowed me Liar Game and after we went out to eat just now, Hani-senpai wanted to get some more j-drama dvds. She got Sushi Ouji and I threw in Kurosagi in to her. Hahakz! I saw Why Why Love and it's much cheaper than in the other shop. I totally am so into it that I got it, even though I'm not suppose to.

Why Why Love is not j-drama. it's a Taiwanese drama. Hehekz.... Thanks to Kelly dear!

I can't sleep right now due to the flu. It really irritates me. Blocked nose. URGH!

NEWS's Ai Nante is really nice!