Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Proposal Daikusasen aka Operation Love and Huan Huan Ai aka Why Why Love are really two hell of interesting dramas. One is Japanese and another is Taiwanese. I have never really feel in love with a taiwanese drama before. My colleague who watches the drama got me hook on it that I couldn't resist getting the dvd after I found a cheaper one at Poh Kim. Wuaahahaha!!! Finished the whole 24 episodes in 3 nights. And recovered from my fever and flu really smoothly... Thanks to the drama. Hahakz! Watching Operation Love gets me sick and watching Huan Huan Ai leads me to the road of recovery.

Hahakz! What the hell am I talking about? I sound more like a sick person le. Waaaaaahhhh!!!!!!! What else should I watch? I thought I'll be slowing down on the dramas I bought. Well, I haven't watch Bambino yet. Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2, although I bought them... I am taking my time to watch them as I watched bit by bit when my sister was watching them. Same with HanaKimi but... sigh I'm kind of tired of it now. Prince Hours, haven't really got time to watch it. It's a just a drama which really is too draggy. AAANNNDDDD I have not watch a drama which is 24 episodes long, 45 minutes each episode bbbuuuutttt a damn fast pace storyline. That is something I like... Huan Huan Ai is the only Taiwan drama which really attracts me and I even got the dvd. ....Sigh... Okay, so Mike He Jun Xiang is kakkoi in the drama... Thanks to him after appearing in Yukan Club, make me want to watch Huan Huan Ai more. Now I've finished watching it. I feel so happy.... The only problem now... I can't sleep.

My head has been hurting the whole day. Anything that I don't want to hear really irritates me. I only want to hear what I want to hear. Other than that I just feel so irritated. Sigh... Damn!
hehekz! Letting my head run wild for awhile. If Japan is going to do a remake of Huan Huan Ai... I want .....Aiyah! Raining again! Really sian le! ...Anyway, back to where I am... If Japan is going to remake Huan Huan Ai, I want Oguri Shun to be Huo-Yan and Nishikido Ryo to be Huo-Da. Than Inoue Mao will be Jia-Di. Hahahahahahahakz!!!! Than is Korea going to remake Huan Huan Ai, Kim Jung Hoon will be Huo-Yan and Choi Siwon will be Huo-Da. Than Yoon -A will be Jia-Di. HAHAHAHAHAHAKKKKZZZZ!!!!!

I crazy liao!