Sunday, December 23, 2007

The preparation of more fish dumplings. I think???

Enjoying the Asian Idol.

Supporting Indonesia's Yudhoyono.

Cik Man feeling like a Raja when sits on that chair but takder tanjak. Hahakz!


This year Hari Raya Haji was quite slacking. No baju kurung, except for few. But most of us, even the mothers are simple just wearing the the long blouse/shirt and pants/jeans. The big impact that is going on on hari raya haji was the repeat telecast of Asian Idol. Everybody knows who won but most of us never did watch the whole show. And so, that was where all our excitement went to. Nice bbq going on at Bik Sal's. I simply just love the fish dumpling. I even had 2nd round but just the fish dumpling. Come to think of it, I feel like having them right now. Hahakz. We were simply coming out with stupid reasons and stories on why Hady won. As we watch the 4 hours long of the Asian Idol, lost of excitements came about. Our own judgements even came about. Although they were all lame but that was just for the fun of it.
I guess, our favorite performance was Hady singin Taufik Batisah's Berserah and sadly that was like the first few performance and it was so much boring after that. Well, we gave our stupid judgements after that and were happily listening to every judges comments and reactions. Well, we were all having fun though. And poo Cik Rahmah for unable to watch the show from starting even from the 1st telecast.

Off to Punggol after that. It was Cik Sinah's birthday that day. Although we came late, we still have nice food to eat. They were waiting for us. My cousin who remarried is now 2 months pregnant. Congratulations to Ulyn. My niece has grown up and is going to secondary one next year. Wow! Tine sure pass.

Went back and Yammie sat by the pc watching Hady's performance on Berserah on YouTube. Later on, told her to find the hindi songperformance by him and the other contestant. He sang Kuch Kuch Hota Hai after winning the AI title la sey! Hahahahakz!

Off to watching Romantic Princess after that. Bloody hell, nice la that show. But I'm taking my time to watch it. It'll get bored if I just watch them in one go. I wouldn't know what to do next.

Bleach 153! The excitement going to start soon. I can't wait to see the real Nel Tu. D.Gray-Man seem to have more episodes going on but I am till watching it. I gave up looking for the 1st volume of the manga and so I'm just reading the online. Yukan Club episode 10, the final episode. Naruto Shippuden scares the hell out of me. The new Naruto is like scary lor. With the Jinchuuriki taking over him slowly and him using its power is like scary lor. Although it's an 1 hour special, I know what I was expecting. Just dragging the story a whole lot more. But for this episode, although it's a 1 hour special, it shows the scay part of Naruto. And Sai, wonder what the hell he is thinking.

Damn! Arashi's We Can Make It is playing on my iTune right now. I'm picturing Bambino in my head and feel like having pastas right now. Wwwooooaaaahhhh!!!!

Asia Song Festival 2007 was shown on Arirang last night. I didn't watch the 1st half though. Mom only called when Super Junior starts performing Don't Don. I watched the rest. Vicky Zhao was scary. A-Mei and Gigi Leung's performance was boring. So was SG Wannabe's. Even Tohoshiki's O performance was kinda boring to me. The only nice one were Super Junior and Kuraki Mai. Her song Secret Of My Heart really nice. Clips of Detective Conan was playing at the back while she's singing that song.
Slept early last night. Couldn't help it. I was woken up from my nap that afternoon when Shid smsed me on Super Junior being on Music Bank. I ended up watching the whole show til end.


I love my new desktop wallpaper la! TSUBASA TOKYO REVELATIONS!