Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Terminal 3 (Departure) 24/12/07 @1800hrs
This is the long high escalator I took from the train station. Actually, I already got up from another escalator and then took this high long escalator again.
There were lots more people working then.
There were bunch of kids playing around there though.
Flights for Terminal 2. Terminal 3 blank.
Auntie and uncle sit so far. Fight?
....
Pretend la! And than what!
I think I'm cute.... ???
Since it's not open, nobody can resist doing that in the airport. Right!
Just having fun lor!


Terminal 3 (Transit) 24/12/07 @2050hrs
Took this when I was at the 4th floor. The Transit look really nice.
People are still working down there.Nice....

Terminal 3 (Departure & B2) 22/12/07 @0000hrs
This was during my 1st visit there as I want to take bus from there BUT we were lost and we couldn't find the lifts (due to them being glass transparent! and couldn't even see the escalators!). A guy was also lost. He said he remembered coming up by lift but don't remember where's the lift and don't know how to go back down to Basement 2. Poor Guy siak! The whole night we were there, we felt excited but scared at the same time. It was a total empty and there were like only 1 or 2 cleaners.