Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's too cold tonight... morning. ...I can't sleep again. I had green tea and my throat hurts again. What the hell! Shouldn't have drank it? ......My body hurts and I my body just feels cold.... Until now. I'm having hot tea now. Hope I can go to work later and start facing those baka customers on the phone again. Will I be alone again?

Caught in the rain again, caught in the cold again. The season is still here. Everybody around are like having flu and there are no ways I can avoid the germs. I'm still feeling cold right now. Going to work half day today or should I take MC again?

Sigh.... Lots of things to look forward. Dad's second surgery, Mom's eye surgery... Luckily my check-up already passed. I need to sleep. At night. While it's dark, I need to sleep but I just can't. It is really frustrating. My body really hurts right now. It's cold. I don't even have warm breath right now.

Having blackcurrant lemon tea right now. Hope it warm up my body.

Happily listening to Vampire Knight drama cd. Sigh... I want LoveCom drama cd .... I need to rest. Haven't I rest enough? ...IF ONLY I WAS NOT CAUGHT IN THE RAIN THE OTHER DAY AND STAY IN THE AIRCON ROOM!