Monday, January 07, 2008

Waaah... My 1st ever post in year two thousand eight. Sigh.... Nothing has change even the year has change. Well, everything are just going by the flow.

Sigh... the first thing I think about in two thousand eight is "Why haven't I got my pay?". Me and Kelly are still waiting. What is up man? We are in the middle of thinking about it right now. I think we need to start doing something now. No no no !!! Nothing bad will we do.

What has happened since the first day of year two thousand eight? Nothing much. Just the normal tv shows and parties shown on tv. Still the same people sitting at the same sofa watching tv and still the same people working in Spinelli at Amara.
The same complains, the same enquiries, the same tones, the same faces, the same words. It just goes on and on. I am still feeling like I am not satisfied yet.

My english is a little bit off eh ~?!~

Looking forward to some things this year at the year two thousand eight but I would not be expecting much. I am a neutral person such that am naive and idiotic at times.
Waah ~! I need to pay my bills! Why has not my pay get ?!