Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How was work today? .... Good I guess. Finally, I went through that report that I need to. Came in ...as usual. Boiled hot water. Turned on the pc .... Make my cup if coffee .... Turned on the online radio .... Checked the mails .... The pc hanged !!!~!!! deh~koRoN !
Restart my pc ... turned on the online radio ... answered calls as the comes in .... checked through as needed ...Update what are needed to be updated. Sang along to songs that came out from the online radio. Anime songs ar... Anime songs !~

I want to blog but somehow I keep losing words to type. I want to blog. I know what I want to say type put out blah~blah~blah~ .... AAAAHHHAHAHAKZ!!!~!~!~!!!!

oKay.... Start printing out the old reports and start re-calculating everything from the start. FINALLY! I found where the mistake lies. I printed out everything and YA-HO!!! I was on the roll. I was on the track .... Kelly came... Cleaner came .... I happily doing my calculations and then... NEWS's Sayaendou came on the radio. The online radio I was listening seldom have good playlist playing... Today, all were just too good. But whn Sayaendou came on ....AUNTIE START VACCUMMING LA!!! alahai~!!!! By the time auntie finished, the song also finished .... ELEH!

A customer went off. It was almost lunch break .... I really have no mood to eat yet. I was just relaxing, laying back on the chair and typing out the formulas one by one. Cancelling and hi-liting one by one .... It wasn't so tedious BUT why did I find it hard before?

Hmph!

It's already February. I'm halfway done. Finally I broke down. Kelly wants to go out and buy something to snack. She already had rice when she came in and I had some sushis. This time I need a meal. I don't know to eat, I don't know what to buy. We went over to AMARA as always. Old Chang Kee, Subway, some chickens from 7-Eleven across the road ...more cup noodles for the "upcoming" days, another pack of chopsticks and papercup and toiLet PaPeRz ....
I came back holding that big pack of toilet paperz... As we got out of the lift, a family of three were there. I sensed something. When they saw where we were going... Customers. A Father, a Mother and a Daughter.
It was nice talking with them. I missed having chats with my customers. Especially the nice ones. Yes, the nice easy-goings one. Of course, those hard-headed ones are great to talk to too.
Uncle really thought I'm Chinese. He thought I'm from Malacca. He really thought I am really a good Malay speaker. But later one after the deal is done... He confirmed again why I could speak Malay but hard to pronounce her daughter's name. I told him, I am a Malay. A Singaporean but my Malay wasn't good.

Hahakz~!

Looking forward to more sales... Hey.. . It's my job.... Contradicting. Yes. Very.