Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good morning. I'm up early ...(as usual) ... Yammie woke me up in a funny way today. Well, I don't know. She just came in and pulled my arms and start shaking me until I'm up. Well, I was already 30% up as my handphone alarm already starts. By the vibrating was so loud and I just couldn't lay down and almost fell asleep with the phone in my hands again.

So how is the day going to be today?

YEAH! D.GRAY-MAN 70 is out! Crowned Clown ...... Love yuurisan-subs.

I need to finish up Saiunkoku Monogatari season 1.

I re-create a new playlist in SilveRiNA. Changed it Watashi no Kishoku. The list....
Taiyou No Namida ... NEWS
Mirage ... AAA
Aozora No Namida '07 Vers ... Takahashi Hitomi
Seasons's Call ... Hyde
Colors Of The heart ... UVERworld
This Love ... Angela Aki
Brand New Map ... K
Raion ... Jinn
Why ... Ayaka
Sen No Yoru Wo Koete ... Aqua Timez
Anata Ga koko Ni Iru Riyuu ... Rie Fu
Kataritsugu Koto ... Chitose Hajime
Kurenai No Tsuki ... Miyano Mamoru
Hajimari No Kaze ... Ayaka Hirahara
Tears ... Bright
Runaway ... Tohoshinki
Kansha ... RSP
Heartbreaking Romance ... Kanako Ito
Aggresive ... BoA
Doubt & Trust ~ダウト&トラスト~ ... access
I Miss You? ... Do As Infinity for BLACK STONES
Astrogation ... Mizuki Nana
Stand Up! ... Lead
Rash ... AAA
Way Of Life ... V6
Daybreak's Bell ... L'Arc~En~Ciel
Ash Like Snow ... The Brilliant Green
Friends ... Stephanie
Sora Ga Nakukara ... ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI
Together Again ... MiNk
Together When... ... Ayumi Hamasaki
Tsuyoku Nare ... Takahashi Hitomi
Easy Action ... Boom Boom Satellites
24Hours ... 12012
Desert Rose ... Abingdon Boys School
Mezamero! Yasei ... MATCHY with QUESTION?
Aru Machi No Gunjou ... Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Drinking my morning coffee now and Bluek! I need more milk. But I'm too lazy to get up now. I'm widely awake now but back neck kinds of hurt a bit. Must be how I slept just now. Ouch....!!! Need someone to massage or something. Hehekz...!!!

Grandma is up and I'm going to shower in a while. It's only 0643hrs.