Sunday, February 17, 2008

My snack for one of the day. There was no Green Tea cheesecake. It was really nice. I saw this Mandarin Orange & Wolfberry Cheesecake. I thought, why not give it a try. It was okay-okay though.

This is our small corner. It's just right beside my seat. Look at those noodle toppling up. Hehekz!!!

How messy our tables can be.


Companied by Johnnys the other night. Watched a whole lot episodes of Utaban which have most of the Johnnys as their guests. There a whole lot of laughters. Even when Tohoshinki and Koda Kumi were the guests,... It was really funny. The whole show... I mean the whole lot were funny. Mom and grandma had to shut their doors and we had to laughed with cushions over our mouth. It was really hard. Trying to control our laugh as much as possible.

Watched Satomi Hakkeden. Episode 2 is not out yet. But the 1st episode is really good. I am so looking forward to episode 2. I want to get the dvd if possible. It has been a long time since I've seen a live-action samurai drama/movie. The last one before Satomi Hakkeden was Love & Honor. Not because Hideaki Takizawa but seeing Yamashita Shoon .... hahakz! he realli kawaii. Saw him once in Shounen Club's play with Massuda. He was still young. Now he's grown up... I kept telling my friend how kawaii he is. When he grow up, he'll be kakkoii. Now that Ya-ya-yah is no more... Wonder what happened to him. Want to see him in more drama. Satomi Hakkeden is his first drama. When I saw his appearance, I didn't remember where I saw him before. Hahakz.... My sentence a little tak betul now.
Anyway, 5 of the Satomi warriors have been found. Another 3 more. Woohoo~! Looking forward to episode 2.