Monday, February 18, 2008

My sister is watching 1 Litre of Tear and I'm watching the 2nd/final part of Satomi Hakkenden. I really want the dvd. It's a damn good Samurai drama. It's a remake of an 80s movie. The story is based from a novel of the same title. Legend of The 8 Warriors.

The bgm was good. The fightings were good. It's been a while I've seen Hideaki Takizawa and Oshio Manabu acting. Now I'm seeing both in the Samurai drama and Hideaki Takizawa sure looks good with the character. I meant to say he plays his character really well. A new face appears... A member of Johnny's Jr. too.... Shoon Yamashita. (I'm using the first name basis here). Shoon Yamashita really looks kawaii. I keep telling Kelly and my sister that he's sure going to grow up better looking than Hideaki Takizawa.

AAAHHHAHAHAHKKZZ!!!!

Wah~! What should I do now?

...~ I think I'm going to take a nap.