Saturday, March 15, 2008

Watched Kanjani8's Neoki Dokkiri. After that updated my iPod and off to the shower room. TO SHOWER LA! Then off to DBS for the transfer and then off to the bank and then off back home 30mins after Kelly came. Off to my room and watched Yukan Club and then off to the pc to watch Kanjani8's Janiben Okinawa Special as dad wants to vaccum my room. Later then off back to my room to get my change of clothings, off to the toilet to change and then off to get the phone to order pizzas for dad as his friend is coming over for a visit. After that, retreat to my room .... Covered myself with the blanket ...GoodNight.

GoodEvening... Off to the toilet and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Dad's friend just came over. Took a piece of the pizza, off to my room and watched Yukan Club. Dozed off for few minutes and dad's friend went back. I off to the pc to preview Dreamboys 2006 1st disc and ate more pizzas. Chatted with a friend over on MSN and got sleepy again.
It starts raining so the heavily.... it's GoodNight to me again.

GoodMorning ....I'm up. Freshen up. Washed my hair. Took a cold shower. Before that, watched Music Station to see Arashi's Step & Go performance and Kanjani8's news on M Topic. GoodNight for a few minute and now I'm all freshen up with a cup of coffee .... GoodMorning to me.

What is the time now? ..... 2319hrs.