Monday, March 17, 2008

Where is Kelly? Oh well, what does it matter? I'm so use to being alone anyway. Whether I'm out or in.

Was really in a sleepy mode yesterday. I thought I had enough sleep on Saturday but i guess I didn't. If only I didn't stayed up til so late on Sunday morning.

Was watching Honey & Clover. Was concentrating on it until my sister got up saying she can't sleep. Maybe she was nervous over the competition. So, she told me to put in Dreamboys 2006 into Naz's hard-disk. But when I want to, there was not enough space available. Saw my Takizawa Enbujou in it and decided to take a sneak peak as I've not seen it for quite some time. Ushi then said she wants to to preview the starting of Dreamboys 2006. She was quite persistent somehow. I had no choice but to turn it on. Somehow we ended up watching almost half of it. WHICH later one, Ushi decided to try and sleep. Not in her room but at the living room sofa. I then continued with the musical as I got stuck on it but later on when disc one almost finishing, I stopped and went on to the Showtime act of disc 2. It was almost 0630hrs and I couldn't take it. Ushi had to shower and prepare for her competition.
I went to sleep and she went for her competition. Later on in the morning, grandma came back and went jemputan with mom and dad. I got up to shower and watch Honey & Clover. Finally I finished it. Hadn't watch my animes for quite some time so went on for Naruto Shippuuden, D.Gray-Man and GUNDAM 00. Did the laundries before that.

Somehow, after watching GUNDAM 00 I felt rather sleepy. Went in my room to watch more animes on ANIMAX. By 2030hrs, I couldn't take it anymore and went to sleep. It went on until almost midnight where I need to take a leak and then off back to sleep until this morning at 0530hrs. Wah! I've never felt so good after waking up for a very long time.

Now I am just scared if I'm going to go back to alternate-days sleep again.

Isshun no Kaze ni Nare .... a good drama. Looking forward to the other 3 episodes.