Friday, August 25, 2006

think about it

"sometimes, to appear smart, u just have to shut up and think about what u have said.. and u'll realise u were being stupid." - mary

Copied that from Mary's blog. She's my step-cousin. what she said is true. i just love it.

This job I am in is really making me tired. Well, yes I like the busy-ness going on for me but to welcome a foreigner at times I think we would have to think twice. If they are just going to step on others and start saying thigs which are non-logical at all, what is the use to have them in Singapore?
I am suppose to be received the hands-on from a new colleague. I will be taking over her responsibilities while she will have to move on to a higher level for a little while. Yes, more responsibilities for her and stuffs. Everybody could see that she wasn't happy that I got in. Well, can't be help as someone needs to go for maternity leave. M, I shall call her. M wasnt happy that I am around. She taught me the stuffs that I have to look after and she wasn't really absolute at all. All she did was just pretend I was invisible. Pretend that I was not there. She only call for me when she need to show me how to do things. When I call her, she pretend she never hear me. WTH! M is very famous in the main office and she is also famous in the other office. My Goodness! Everybody seems to know about her. She thinks she is right and she is so stubborn. She cannot take in proper instructions, she cant give out proper instructions. She is rude and she is inappropriate. She thinks she is so clever and she think she is so smart and all she does is... laugh, smile... tomorrow might never come.

Chey! tt's Kal Ho Naa Ho! No No no!!! spoiLt the movie image onli!

Anyway, really stupid oNe la. I am always visualising when the day would come when the real actions are going to start. I am thinking of preparing 10 boxes of Panadol Extra but I don't want to end up in a hospital bed again.
I hope nothing will go wrong. I hope everything will be alright. I hope I will be fiNe.

I am going to be fine.