Monday, October 30, 2006

Fadez

I am losing it again. I believe I am but it is not as bad as before. This time, I am just happily wondering if it never happened yesterday. What if I had not gone for it? What if I had gone for it but I was alone? I kept wondering. I didn't know that it would happened. I am not looking back in time anymore. Am I? I am little distracted for the moment and at this moment I am still distracted. I have to escape for awhile and let myself cool down and drain out all the thinkings inside my head.

I escaped from work today just so that I could let all the distractions out before I head to work. I don't know what I would do. I just want to get out and be on my own. Only for awhile. Maybe. If only I have my own space. If only I have I have my own house where I could just roll around anywhere in the house and jump around and make a mess of it where no one would nag or scream or yell or say.

Argh! I'm beat!