Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sarang-Ham Nida

It is irritating. It is distracting. In fact, my life seems like it is falling apart because of you. I shouldn't put the blame on you because it is my head and my heart that I can't control. I want to forget you but the more I try, the more you stays in. The more I think less of you, the more thoughts of you comes in.
Why are you even doing this to me? Do I really need to be punish this bad? Have I done so badly that I need to be remember all these? Can I not just knock my head hard onto the concrete wall until it bleeds and until my brain just goes blank and reset everything?
Seriously, you are just a distraction in my life. I wonder why you even came in the first place and why did I even accepted you in the 1st place?
It is so stupid. I feel so stupid and feel like laughing at myself stupidly but when I did I feel more stupider. I am so stupid that I want to just go back in time and start all over again when I got the chance but instead I got myself all tangled up in another episode of unneccessary life.

Wah! So emo la me. But what to do. I want to take it all out in the most sweetest way ever. Is that oKay?